9th Annual Clinical Human Factors Group Open Seminar
The 9th Open Seminar is being organised jointly by the Clinical Human Factors Group (CHFG), the National Institute for Health Research Surgical Reconstruction and Microbiology Research Centre (NIHR SRMRC) and the Royal Centre for Defence Medicine.
- Martin Bromiley, Chair, Clinical Human Factors Group
- Sir Bruce Keogh, NHS England
- Surg Capt Mark Midwinter (Defence Professor of Surgery)
- David Knott (MSF/Red Cross Surgeon)
- Wing Cmd Steve Reeves (Pilot)
- Lt Col Harry Pugh (anaesthetics)
- Major Jenny Buck (Nurse)
The Clinical Human Factors Group is a broad coalition of healthcare professionals, managers and service-users who have partnered with experts in Human Factors from healthcare and other high-risk industries to campaign for change in the NHS. They have a vision of a healthcare system that places an understanding of Human Factors at the heart of improving clinical practice, leading to significant improvements in both safety and efficiency.
To book a place visit their website www.chfg.org