Approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom
for 7 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s).
Course Director: Dr Anita Banerjee
An interprofessional course using high fidelity simulation to explore human factors, early recognition and management of the acutely deteriorating pregnant woman as highlighted by MCRRACE-UK 2014
This fully immersive interprofessional simulation course provides an opportunity to:
1. Improve your clinical knowledge in acute non-obstetric medical emergencies in pregnant women
2. Improve non-technical skills in order to strengthen multi-disciplinary teamwork and improve patient safety.
- ST3+ in: Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Acute and Emergency Medicine, Anaesthetics and Intensive Care Medicine.
- All grades of Midwife
- To be announced
- GSTT Staff – Free
- External NHS Band 4-6 – £175
- External NHS FY1-FY2, SHO, CT1-CT2, ST1-ST2, GP ST1-ST3 – £200
- External NHS ST3-ST8, Staff Grade – £ 225
- External NHS Band 7 – £225
- External NHS Band 8+, GP, Consultant – £275
- Private Hospital (Non-NHS) – £400
For further information:
Contact the Simulation Team or call 0207 188 4802