Course Duration: One day
Start Time: 08:45 End Time: 16:30
This interdisciplinary course aims to remind us that older patients especially, do not have single specialty disease.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will have an increased awareness of stealth trauma, how to manage major trauma in elderly patients and managing co-morbidities including frailty.
Who is the Course for?
This course is ideal for Geriatricians, Trauma teams, GPs, Nurses and AHPs
- To be announced
- GSTT Staff – Free
- External NHS Band 4-6 – £175
- External NHS FY1-FY2, SHO, CT1-CT2, ST1-ST2, GP ST1-ST3 – £200
- External NHS ST3-ST8, Staff Grade – £ 225
- External NHS Band 7 – £225
- External NHS Band 8+, GP, Consultant – £275
- Private Hospital (Non-NHS) – £400
For further information:
Contact the Simulation Team or call 0207 188 4802