The following guides answer these frequently asked questions:
- What is the quality assurance project for the SLSN?
- How has the quality assurance process been developed?
- What were the results of the literature review on quality assurance and simulation?
- What is the QA Tool?
- How do I complete the QA Tool?
- What is the Quality Improvement Summary Report?
- What happens to the QA Tool and Summary Report once sent to the course lead?
- How can I go about being a peer reviewer?
- What are the benefits of being a peer reviewer?
- What is expected of me as a peer reviewer?
- Are there any potential pitfalls to be aware of?
- What happens if I have any major causes for concern after observing a course?
Please also see the example documents below of hypothetical peer review visits and their completed QA forms. This gives an idea of how the forms should be completed.