Welcome to the South London Simulation Network.
The South London Simulation Network represents the Simulation Centres providing simulation based training for healthcare in the South London area.
The current members of the Network are:
- GAPS: St George’s Simulation and Skills
- The SaIL Centre, St Thomas’ Hospital
- South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South london and Maudsley NHS Foundation trust (SLAM)
- Epsom and St Helier University hospitals NHS Trust
- Kingston Hospital NHS Trust
- Lewisham Hospital NHS Trust
- Princess Royal University Hospital, Bromley
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
If you are a member of the SLSN and want to reach the SLSN website please follow this link.
If you would like to find out more about the network please email Simulation Team at The SaIL Centre, St Thomas’ Hospital.